The primary goals of the Association are:
- to represent the interests of the members when communicating with the municipal and state authorities
- to plan training and advanced training for the employees of member companies
- to participate in the development of leasing legislation as well as to assist lawmakers with professional suggestions;
- communication with public and media
- communication with Leaseurope, Eurofinance, Europafactoring etc.
One of the outstanding achievements is also the making of reviews and analysis of the leasing market, which was not possible without the help of the Association.
Estonian Leasing Association is a member of Leaseurope.
Chairman of the Board,